I did a bit of research and practicing and whilst my boss wasn't my only victim New Year's Eve (yes, it was the maid. with a knife. in the railway car.) I think I managed a few lines of pretty genuine sounding cockney. And.... oi maade a lovely caake for de par'y. Oi was really appy wif ow i' turned ou'. Pis'achio cake wif brandy cream filling, fondan' and (pre-made) marzipan frui'. De recipay was mo'ified from: dessert first.
02 January 2012
Cockney and cake
I did a bit of research and practicing and whilst my boss wasn't my only victim New Year's Eve (yes, it was the maid. with a knife. in the railway car.) I think I managed a few lines of pretty genuine sounding cockney. And.... oi maade a lovely caake for de par'y. Oi was really appy wif ow i' turned ou'. Pis'achio cake wif brandy cream filling, fondan' and (pre-made) marzipan frui'. De recipay was mo'ified from: dessert first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahahaha, love the cockney text!!! I bet you can pull off a real solid british accent by now.
The cake looks great. I'm also glad you confessed and/or were caught for your crime. Hate to see justice un-done. LOL
Post a Comment