two nights ago I woke up at 3:30. Woke up woke up. Not kind of awake. I took the toenail polish off and did other random things of that nature. Prayed, that was nice :). And I was up for over an hour.
last night, i couldn't fall asleep. then today at work i was so tired i was feeling ill. So, I came home for lunch and attempted to sleep. But, our wonderful lawn maintenance men decided it was time to trim the bushes underneath my window. Oh, and the grass. Oh, let's clip every leaf on this branch too. Ok, that's probably a slight exageration. Needless to say, I did not sleep. But, I did rest. And in my resting I started reading an article in the CBMW Vol xiii issue 1...and had an "aha" moment, a revelation into something I've pondered since my junior year of college.
Now, I am going to try and go to sleep again. But, I will try and find the paper I wrote on this and then add an addendum (is that redundant?). No worries this will not turn into another "Helvetica" because the "aha" moment was a theoretical and not an emotional one. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment