Don't worry, I'm not going all hippie on you, just slightly. I did a little research and while I'm not compelled to eat organic fruits and veggies, I do think there's reasonable evidence to support avoiding growth hormones in meat and meat products. So, here are some finds. And the cheese, btw, is raspberry something something I've never heard of and quite tasty. Salads here we come!
Rhubarb. Asparagus. Michigan. Basil. Potted. Wohoo!
Today's purchase on the left. Christmas gift on the right. "We're not really sure what this is, but it looked like you, so here you go! Have fun! hehe!" Welcome new friend on the left, meet friend on the right. I foresee some tasty meals ahead.
Favorite of the day!
Exactly, classics. Or destined to be.
Lastly, the next time you are at Aldi. You should pick up the following chocolate bar. I've been curious about them for awhile. I mean, European Chocolate for under $2? It's a very good chocolate bar. Smooth and rich. Deep chocolate. I highly recommend it.
And yes, it's so good you'll rip the box getting at it. Or, perhaps the box is just hard to open. Or both.
And I have a stick-shift driving lesson in 13 minutes for which I'm not prepared. :S
1 comment:
love this post. It's like a could zoom into your life from mi. :)
Post a Comment