10 September 2010

this is just to say

That's the title of two poems I like. Because I think they're hilarious and the second is witty. (But they're sad because the two people aren't getting along).

But, in any case, the poems are about eating plums. Plums eaten for breakfast and I like breakfast. So, this post is just to say that if any of you, should you be a person I'm inclined to eat breakfast with anyway (which isn't everyone- so count your self lucky, my friend. Breakfast is something near and dear to my heart.) I would gladly set my alarm and get up at 3am for this loverly sandwich from Joy the Baker. Especially if you take one of her dear reader's comments to heart and add avocado and a fried egg. Hello, breakfast bliss.

IMG_1141

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Ooo, very nice! Albeit, not thrilled about adding avocado, but I'm glad you loved it! :)