10 November 2010

headlines

I have a flat of my own now. It's quite cute, rather cozy and I'm working on making it home.

I have insurance on the car I'll be driving, tomorrow I pay the motoring tax and then I'll drive it home. I practiced reversing and parking in the car park this afternoon. I'm looking forward to the freedom of driving, but a bit nervous about all the adjustments. If only there weren't other people on the road...

Spoke with my sister on Skype today, that was nice. :)


LeCrae is currently playing on my iTunes. What would the other co-workers think if I didn't have headphones? :)

I took an over the counter test and def. don't have Celiac (unless I hadn't eaten enough gluten to produce the antibodies... but I think I had), but I def felt healthier when I wasn't eating all the gluten, so I think I'm sticking to a low gluten diet. That reminds me, I need to buy groceries...

2 comments:

Sara said...

1. you have a "flat". that makes me happy.
2. you are driving... IN ENGLAND! ahhh!
3. lecrae, kait would be proud.
4. gluten test! ... goodish news? i should do it when i visit. :D

i miss you friend.
i love you friend.
i am praying for you... friend. :)

Rochelle said...

Love the updates, keep em coming! Glad you are doing well and that you don't have Celiac!