10 June 2009

the story of my life

an example of another person who reads anything in front of them with text. cereal box nutritional information, anyone? that has been my standard breakfast reading material before. seriously, if it's in front of me, with text, and i am not occupied with something else, it gets read. you might want to write a memo to yourself not to keep your love letters open in front of me. it's not intentional either, i promise!

from http://antiquemommy.com/2006/08/17/still-waiting-for-dr-larson/

"After four hours of waiting to see the doctor, I had finished reading my book including the forward and the acknowledgements and even the reviews. And the publishing and copyright information. And the ISBN. I read a coupon I found on the floor. Popular Mechanics. Subscribe Now And Get 40% Off Cover Price! I cleaned out my purse and read the label on my tube of lipstick and the fine print on the back of each of my credit cards."

No comments: