22 July 2010

I was feeling quite mopey and lonely (ok "Lonely Boy, by Black Lab, though a great song, didn't help) and then I saw something beautiful, now highlighted below with a purple arrow (and yes, you will probably need to click on the picture to read it), that made me feel better. I'm not so alone in this world after all. Did I mention it was past my bed time? PS Did I also mention that I'm spending the weekend with one of my favorite people???? By the pool??? Perhaps watching Lost and eating our own Gluten Free Pizza????? The weekend. With Sara. Tindall. Quite excited. This is also me writing post-modernly, if you didn't catch that.




1 comment:

Sara said...

this is wonderful. sigh. you have no idea how excited i am that you are cominnnnng. i have been scouring my latest whole living, cleaning eating, martha stewart, real simple magazines for meal ideas and dreaming of different things we can do.

so so so so excited. i miss you.