21 March 2011

2 2 Know

I'll say this first, just to get it out of the way, he needs to wash his hair and trim his  beard. He looks like a washed up Confederate General. Ok, that said- I love this song, I think it's hauntingly beautiful. This could be said for pretty much all of their songs. Introducing... THE CIVIL WARS


The other day I sat at a pub with a friend. One of this artist's song came on the TV and I said how much I liked her.... he said he didn't think this artist was as pretty as say... some of the most processed pop stars in orbit at the moment... and I couldn't figure out if he wasn't listening to her voice or not, because I'm thinking that ADELE could look like whatever she wanted with a voice like that. (No offense, Carl. :)

No comments: