16 March 2011

don't you wish you were here?

One loss I have lamented is the loss of a place outside of my home to go. This is largely because shops here close early (5 or 6) and nothing, besides pubs and a couple grocery stores, are open after 7ish. So, after work I have all kinds of options for my evening. Home. Home. or... hmmm... home. I like my home, but I don't want to start talking to myself. This is still a bit of dilemma... though I have friends now, so that helps.

Anyway, still, trying to find a public place where I can go to chill has been a bit of a challenge, especially since I like local things and not just chains. In any case... I'm really glad to have found this little spot... and since I'd kind of like a public place nearby where I can go to be around people but probably won't have to talk to people I know (yeah, I know, I'm complicated), I'm not saying where it is. :) Of course, an astute person could probably figure it out...

Only downside... it's a bit chilly. Upside. Lovely flapjacks. Good Tea. Plants. Light. Art.

1 comment:

MamaTod said...

If I come visit you, I will expect breakfast here. :)